GLD is a user-friendly, cost effective and scalable live digital mixing system, conceptually based on the hugely successful digital iLive series. A standard GLD 32 input system offers 28 XLR mic inputs with plug n’ play I/O expanders allowing easy expansion up to 48 inputs (44 XLR mic inputs).
At the heart of the system is the GLD-80 mixer, providing 48 input processing channels, 8 stereo FX returns fed by iLive’s acclaimed FX emulations, 30 configurable buses, 20 mix processing channels, and DSP power to provide full processing without compromise.
GLD-80 has an analogue-style channel processing control section complemented by a graphical 8.4 inch touch screen. A fully-customisable drag ‘n drop layout allows quick and easy assignment of inputs and mixes to fader strips. There are 20 fader strips in 4 layers, each with motorised fader, a channel LCD display which can be named and colour-coded, plus a rotary control for direct access to gain, pan and aux/FX sends. The mixer‘s local I/O comprises 4 XLR mic/line inputs, 4 XLR line outs, 4 RCA inputs, 2 RCA outputs, and digital outputs in SPDIF and AES3 formats.
The GLD-80 connects to a range of plug ‘n play I/O racks to ‘build’ 28, 36 or 44 mic input systems. A primary AR2412 rack (24 XLR inputs, 12 XLR outs) and up to two AR84 expander racks (8 XLR inputs, 4 XLR outs each) can be connected over 120m CAT5 runs using A&H’s dSNAKE protocol. dSNAKE provides control to the remote preamp, and all mic preamps are scene recallable. AR2412 also includes a connection for personal monitoring systems.
GLD has the ability to record and playback a stereo signal on a USB memory stick. Standard iLive audio I/O option cards for Dante, MADI, EtherSound and Allen & Heath’s ACE protocols can be fitted, allowing multi-channel record/playback, FOH/monitor splits, and connection to A&H iLive systems, which can easily be configured using GLD’s extensive soft-patching.
- Compact digital mixer with scalable, remote I/O
- Systems from 4 to 44 mics
- 1Easy to use, quick to access, analogue style interface
- dSNAKE Cat5 digital snake—up to 120m cable length
- 8.4 inch colour touchscreen for graphical view and setup
- 20 faders, 4 layers, 80 channel strips in a freely customizable layout
- 48 input channels into 30 assignable buses (Aux, Group, Matrix, Main, FX Send) into 20 mix outputs
- 8 stereo RackFX engines* with dedicated ‘short’ returns with 4-band PEQ
- Full processing on all inputs including trim, polarity, HPF, insert, gate, 4-band PEQ, compressor and delay
- Full processing on all outputs including insert, PEQ, GEQ, compressor and delay
- LR, None (monitors), LR+M (sum), LR+M (bus), LCR main mix modes
- 16 DCAs / mute groups
- Built-in Talkback, RTA and Signal Generator
- I/O module options for FOH/Monitor split, multitrack recording, link to iLive and more
- MIDI In/Out and Ethernet Network port
- AviomTM Pro16 compatible Monitor port on main AudioRack
- High end 1dB step recallable mic/line preamps
- User definable channel names and colours
- Engineer’s mono Wedge and stereo IEM strips
- Input, output and insert soft patchbays
- Quick copy, paste and reset of mixes and parameters
- Libraries, Scenes and Show memories with USB transfer
- Get started quickly with Template Shows*
*Learn more about our FX here.
Download brochures, user guides and other documents for this product.
GLD Release 1.4
V1.4 introduces Scene crossfades, embedded Scene recalls, higher order HPF, Dynamic EQ, Multiband Compressors, Transient Controller, MIDI Strips and much more. For details please click here.
Please read the release notes and firmware update instructions before downloading the firmware.
Note for iPad users – you will need to update GLD Remote and GLD OneMix for V1.4 compatibility.
GLD Editor software
Offline setup / online control software for GLD-80 and GLD-112.
Please read the release notes for GLD Editor before downloading the software.
For the release notes please click here.
Supports Windows 8 / Windows 7 32bit and 64bit / Windows XP 32bit / Windows Vista 32 bit
Supports Apple Mac OSX Snow Leopard 10.6 / Lion 10.7 / Mountain Lion 10.8 / Mavericks 10.9
Previous version - supports Windows 8 / Windows 7 32bit and 64bit / Windows XP 32bit / Windows Vista 32 bit
Previous version - supports Apple Mac OSX Snow Leopard 10.6 / Lion 10.7 / Mountain Lion 10.8 / Mavericks 10.9
DAW Control allows a compatible Allen & Heath mixer to control a DAW using popular HUI or Mackie Control protocols. It can be used as an alternative to, or on top of, the set of standard MIDI messages.
Supported operating systems
MAC OS X 10.9 Mavericks
MAC OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
MAC OS X 10.7 Lion
MAC OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
DAW Control is compatible with a MAC computer only.
About this release
V1.10 introduces support for the Qu-24 mixer, ZED-R16 and GLD digital mixing system.
A&H TCP MIDI Driver Installer
The TCP MIDI Driver allows the GLD or iLive MIDI Protocol to be communicated over an Ethernet connection to a computer. By installing the driver, a virtual MIDI port will be available for DAW control or similar applications. The driver has options to connect to an iLive or GLD on the network.
Supported Operating Systems:
Apple Mac OSX Mavericks 10.9
Apple Mac OSX Mountain Lion 10.8
Apple Mac OSX Lion 10.7
Apple Mac OSX Snow Leopard 10.6
Apple Mac OSX Leopard 10.5 (Intel only)
Please note that Windows PC drivers are currently not available.
For the GLD MIDI Protocol specifications please see here.
Allows the MIDI Protocol to be communicated over an Ethernet connection to a computer.