OneMix is a personal mixing app for dLive, allowing performers to take control of their own monitor mixes.
OneMix is a personal mixing app for dLive, allowing performers to take control of their own monitor mixes. Multiple iPads may be set up by the Admin user to give each musician customised personal monitor control via Wi-Fi connection to dLive without the risk of affecting the other monitors or front of house mix. dLive OneMix can be configured to provide as much or as little control as needed.
dLive OneMix is available now, free of charge, from the App Store.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Provides access to just one mono or stereo monitor (Aux) mix
- Prevents access to the other monitors and FOH main mix
- Can be configured to provide as much or as little control as needed
- Shows metering of sends and Aux master
- Can be password protected
- Can run multiple iPads alongside MixPad app and dLive surface
Logon as a User provides personal control of:
- One monitor (Aux) master level and mute
- Monitor master PEQ, GEQ and Comp if enabled
- Send levels and stereo pan to the monitor
- Send Mute, Gate, PEQ, GEQ, Comp if enabled
Logon as Admin allows custom setup:
- Set a OneMix session name to identify the user
- Choose an Aux (monitor) mix
- Assign a ‘My Mix’ layer and up to 3 custom layers
- Assign up to 8 strips on My Mix layer, 32 on custom layers
- Assign sends – Inputs, FX returns, Groups
- Assign DCA masters
- Assign blank spaces in layers
- Name each layer
- Enable or disable channel processing and mutes per layer