As a designer of world leading audio mixing solutions, Allen & Heath has these exciting opportunities and is looking for the following:
Allen & Heath is expanding its Research and Development Department and is looking for Software Engineers, Mechanical Design Engineers, Graphics Designers & Digital Hardware Design Engineers.
Software Engineers: OO Software analysis & design, GUI design, C++ programming, Qt, IOS, Android. Also C programming on embedded ARM based processors. Knowledge of Linux, PC and MAC platforms.
Mechanical Design Engineers: Experience of sheet metal fabricated, plastic moulded products, 3D CAD systems (Autodesk Inventor or similar). Experience of industrial product design of professional and highly styled products. Experience of design for manufacture for cost sensitive and quick time to market products. Or a fresh graduate with exceptional skills in mechanical engineering with very strong project and work experience
Graphics Designer: Graphic Design Skills – Illustrator, Photoshop. Illustration Skills. Computer and hand based.
Experience of working in an accurate/detailing environment. Strong creative skills and passion for design. Experience in AutoCAD or 2D drawing packages. 3D CAD visualization software experience. An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment. Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
Hardware Engineers: Digital electronic circuit schematic design including processors, data converters, serial communications, USB, Ethernet, DSP, FPGA and general circuit design. Evaluation of circuits involving signal integrity, PCB layout and general EMC testing experience highly desirable.
Information Services Manager
We are looking for an individual to be responsible for the provision of appropriate and relevant IT solutions to enable staff to function effectively in their roles in the business and to manage the IS team to achieve this.
• Progressive IT experience, including experience in a multi-office, multi-functional environment.
• Experience of IT services provision to 150+ users
• Demonstrated ability to lead a team of technical staff, to work with the Executive Management of an organisation, and to manage multiple concurrent projects
• Strong project management, organizational and time management skills
• Strong people management skills
• Excellent problem-solving, analytical and evaluative skills and innovative approach to problem-solving
We are looking for an individual to provide a key support function to the Financial Controller; this role offers a broad scope of responsibilities including general ledger, accounting and internal auditing functions, and acting as cover for other staff in the Finance Office.
• 2-3 years’ experience working in a corporate finance environment managing the external reporting requirements and internal corporate reporting requirements
• Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping practices and principles
• Experience of producing accounts to trial balance level
• Exposure to external audits and preparing statutory accounts under UK GAAP and IFRS.
• Exposure in preparing VAT and Corporation Tax Returns.
• Advanced Excel skills
• Ability to interpret data and present it to a high level
If you are interested in a career based in Cornwall or maybe you are already working in this field and you want a new challenge we would like to hear from you. We offer a competitive salary and an opportunity to work for a company which is at the forefront of equipment design for the professional music industry.
If you are interested in finding out more about any of these vacancies please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a more detailed job description.
Human Resources Dept.
Allen & Heath
Kernick Industrial Estate