iLive Tweak is a free iPhone / iPad app which gives you wireless control over the essential features of an iLive system when you are moving around a venue or installation. The app lets you select an input, mix, FX or DCA channel and make changes to level, mute, EQ and delay settings on the move.
Some suggested uses for iLive Tweak.
- Setting up delay speakers.
- Additional control for monitor engineers to tweak EQ on mixes without carrying a laptop around the stage.
- Controlling a few key channels (e.g. presenter microphones and audio for video projection) discreetly from within the audience in a conference setting.
- Adjusting the level of ‘walk-in’ music whilst standing at the bar (drinking lemonade) as the audience fills the venue.
- Checking on channel number and name whilst patching (updated in real time).
How to download
To download the app to your PC / Mac, go to the iTunes Store and search for “iLive Tweak”. iTunes will then download the iLive Tweak application to your library. Plug your iPhone / iPad into your PC / Mac and sync your apps library with your device to install the application. To download direct to your iPhone / iPad directly, search for “iLive Tweak” in the App Store application. Once selected, the application will be downloaded and installed onto your device. In both cases you will need an Apple ID and password.