CMC was the first mixer to make computer aided mute and routing automation available at a price that smaller 8, 16 and 24 track studios could afford. The original design was upgraded to the MKII – see FAQ section below for details. The CMC was wholly designed by current Allen & Heath Managing Director, Glenn Rogers.
- Formats: CMC24 (24:16:2), CMC32 (32:16:2)
- 6 (CMC24) or 24 (CMC32) full input / output channels with mic, line, tape input and tape output sockets, pre-EQ insert points, 3 band EQ with swept mid, 6 auxiliaries and tape monitor facilities
- Both formats have 8 line input / subgroup channels to the right of the master section, with 2 band EQ and full aux routing
- CARS (computer aided routing system) allows mute and route functions to be recalled manually or synchronised to MIDI or SMPTE
- 2 master outputs – 1 hi level, 1 low level
- Peak leds on all channels and master meters switchable between peak and VU
- CMPTE. Optional SMPTE time code option, connecting the CMC to a Commodore 64/128 computer cartridge slot
- CMR (for CMC MKII only). Optional remote programmer allowing MIDI patch storage on KMM RAM cartridges
- PSU. External linear power supply. Could be ordered in rack mount format at extra cost
Download brochures, user guides and other documents for this product.