- Formats: CMC24 (24:16:2), CMC32 (32:16:2)
- 6 (CMC24) or 24 (CMC32) full input / output channels with mic, line, tape input and tape output sockets, pre-EQ insert points, 3 band EQ with swept mid, 6 auxiliaries and tape monitor facilities
- Both formats have 8 line input / subgroup channels to the right of the master section, with 2 band EQ and full aux routing
- CARS (computer aided routing system) allows mute and route functions to be recalled manually or synchronised to MIDI or SMPTE
- 2 master outputs – 1 hi level, 1 low level
- Peak leds on all channels and master meters switchable between peak and VU
- CMPTE. Optional SMPTE time code option, connecting the CMC to a Commodore 64/128 computer cartridge slot
- CMR (for CMC MKII only). Optional remote programmer allowing MIDI patch storage on KMM RAM cartridges
- PSU. External linear power supply. Could be ordered in rack mount format at extra cost
Download brochures, user guides and other documents for this product.
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Mojave
In anticipation of the launch of Apple’s latest update to macOS, Mojave, please note the following:
The correct operation of the full, public release of this platform is not yet verified by our development and test departments.
As a result, support for macOS Mojave is not currently offered for this product.
Full software testing and verification will commence following the official launch by Apple. As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.