Dante I/O Expander
The DT168 provides 16 microphone preamps and 8 line outputs in a convenient stagebox form factor. Ideal for portable applications thanks to its rubber bumpers and handle, it can be deployed on stage or used as a drop-in expander in any SQ or dLive Dante network.
DT168 offers the acclaimed Allen & Heath preamps, complete with 96kHz converters for best-in-class sound quality over Dante, plus Primary and Secondary ports for daisy-chain or redundancy through secure EtherCon connectors.
- Dante audio expander, 96kHz / 48kHz
- Portable stagebox design
- 16 mic preamps on XLR with Phantom Power status LEDs
- 8 XLR Line Outs
- Primary and Secondary Dante ports with locking EtherCon
- Redundant or Switched mode
- Direct preamp control from dLive and SQ
- Optional 19-inch rack mount kit available
- Rubber bumpers and carry handle
- AES67 compatible
- Dante Domain Manager ready
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Mojave
In anticipation of the launch of Apple’s latest update to macOS, Mojave, please note the following:
The correct operation of the full, public release of this platform is not yet verified by our development and test departments.
As a result, support for macOS Mojave is not currently offered for this product.
Full software testing and verification will commence following the official launch by Apple. As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.