Remote DX expander hub
The DX Hub is a remote audio networking hub that can be connected to any Allen & Heath SQ mixer, or dLive system fitted with a gigaACE I/O module. It provides 4 DX Link ports each carrying 32×32 channels of 96kHz audio, that can be used to connect to DX expander units.
Up to 2 DX expanders can be connected to each DX Link port allowing up to 128 remote inputs and 64 remote outputs to be added to the system. With dLive, multiple DX Hubs can be used for further expansion or for dual redundancy.
- 4 DX Link ports for connection to DX Expanders
- Locking etherCON connectors
- Compatible with DX32, DX168 and DX164 expanders (dLive only)
- 32×32 audio channels (96kHz) per DX Link port
- Cat5e connection (<100m) to SLink port or gigaACE I/O option card
- Freestanding or 19” rack-mounted operation
- Optional rack mount kit
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Mojave
In anticipation of the launch of Apple’s latest update to macOS, Mojave, please note the following:
The correct operation of the full, public release of this platform is not yet verified by our development and test departments.
As a result, support for macOS Mojave is not currently offered for this product.
Full software testing and verification will commence following the official launch by Apple. As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.