GL2 is a flexible 4 group rackmount console, designed for a wide range of live sound applications. Many GL2s have also found their way into recording studios, installed systems and other environments where users need high quality in a small space.
- Dual functionality. GRP/Aux mode switches reverse aux master section with the group + LR faders, giving up to 6 monitor sends with inserts on 100mm faders
- 10 mic / line channels
- 2 stereo channels
- 4 audio groups
- 6 auxiliary sends, pre/post fade switchable in blocks: 1-4, 5-6
- 4 band EQ with separate controls for sweep and cut/boost on mid bands. EQ can be switched in/out
- 4 stereo reurns
- 2 tracks record, replay and monitoring
- PSU. Internal linear power supply
Download brochures, user guides and other documents for this product.
GL2 - SERVICE MANUAL
AP0179_2 [excerpts p3 - 12]
GL2 - Service Access
from Service Manual p.11