GL2400 is a compact, dual function, LR, Mono sum, 4 group, 6 aux, 7×4 matrix console. Frame sizes range from 16 to 40 channels, including 2 dual stereo channels.
The GL2400 is a mixing classic, industry standard in venues and hire stockists across the globe. The ultimate 4 group dual-function mixer, the GL2400 is designed for the latest in modern engineering techniques, and every detail in this uniquely capable small footprint mixer has been carefully thought out to provide the very best mixing experience.
- 16, 24, 32, 40 channel frames
- LR and M main outputs
- 4 Audio groups with pan control
- 6 Auxiliary sends with per-channel pre/post fader switching
- 2 stereo channels, each with mic and dual stereo line inputs
- 7×4 Matrix
- Proper dual functionality for FoH and/or Monitor mixing
- M can be configured as LR sum, Wedge, or Aux-Fed Sub or C master
- Recording capable with channel direct outputs
- Matrix external inputs with level trims and common input capability
- Stereo channel line inputs can be independently routed to LR
- Stereo channel mic input breakpoints for cross patching into matrix
- Responsive 4 band, 2 sweep EQ
- 100Hz channel high pass filters
- Individual phantom power and polarity switching
- Dedicated channel, master and stereo monitor meters
- Internal jumper plugs for pre/post-EQ aux, direct out and other options
- Mutes, meters and AFL on all fader masters
- Assignable talkback
- 1kHz oscillator and pink noise generator
- 2-track monitoring and replay to LR
- Headphones and local monitor outputs
- Electronically balanced XLR outputs with +26dBu drive capability
- Preamp 74dB range with +34dBu input capability for mic or line
- Ultra low noise mix head amp design
- Internal power supply with socket for MPS12 backup supply (16ch to 32ch models)
- External RPS11 power supply and socket for backup supply (40ch model only)
- 100mm dust protected faders
- Metal jacks, gold-plated XLRs, sealed pots and switches
- Individual circuit card assembly with nutted pots
- Sys-Link V2 console input/output linking option
- 4-pin XLR lamp sockets – Allen & Heath LED lamp available.
Download brochures, user guides and other documents for this product.
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Mojave
In anticipation of the launch of Apple’s latest update to macOS, Mojave, please note the following:
The correct operation of the full, public release of this platform is not yet verified by our development and test departments.
As a result, support for macOS Mojave is not currently offered for this product.
Full software testing and verification will commence following the official launch by Apple. As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.