- 24, 32, 40 and 48 channel frame sizes
- 16 mixes globally assigned as mono or stereo with level and pan
- Built-in passive mic splitter with ground lift switching
- All masters include polarity switch, swept HPF and 6dB dim function
- Mix 1-8 include 2 band swept frequency output EQ
- Engineer’s IEM and wedge monitors with faders, meters, inserts and XLR
- IEM/wedge monitor external inputs for FOH comms and IEM rack monitoring
- Mix AFL assignable to either wedge or IEM monitor
- PAFL logic includes PFL override AFL, mono/stereo AFL, PFL to wedge enable
- Headphones follow IEM mode, includes ¼” and 3.5mm jacks
- Talkback with independent selection to all mixes and external output
- Talk latch mode for use with switched hand held talkback mic
- Built-in oscillator/ pink noise generator assignable to any mix output
- Built-in dual supply combiner for additional power supply as a backup
- 4 mute groups
- Solid individual card, nutted pot construction in a no nonsense all steel chassis
Download brochures, user guides and other documents for this product.
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Mojave
In anticipation of the launch of Apple’s latest update to macOS, Mojave, please note the following:
The correct operation of the full, public release of this platform is not yet verified by our development and test departments.
As a result, support for macOS Mojave is not currently offered for this product.
Full software testing and verification will commence following the official launch by Apple. As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.