- 24, 32, 40 and 48 channel frame sizes
- 16 mixes globally assigned as mono or stereo with level and pan
- Built-in passive mic splitter with ground lift switching
- All masters include polarity switch, swept HPF and 6dB dim function
- Mix 1-8 include 2 band swept frequency output EQ
- Engineer’s IEM and wedge monitors with faders, meters, inserts and XLR
- IEM/wedge monitor external inputs for FOH comms and IEM rack monitoring
- Mix AFL assignable to either wedge or IEM monitor
- PAFL logic includes PFL override AFL, mono/stereo AFL, PFL to wedge enable
- Headphones follow IEM mode, includes ¼” and 3.5mm jacks
- Talkback with independent selection to all mixes and external output
- Talk latch mode for use with switched hand held talkback mic
- Built-in oscillator/ pink noise generator assignable to any mix output
- Built-in dual supply combiner for additional power supply as a backup
- 4 mute groups
- Solid individual card, nutted pot construction in a no nonsense all steel chassis
Download brochures, user guides and other documents for this product.
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Catalina
The correct operation of this product with macOS Catalina is not yet verified by our development and test departments. As a result, macOS Catalina is not currently supported.
As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.