- Dual functionality. GRP/Aux mode switches reverse aux master section with the group faders, giving up to 8 monitor sends with inserts on 100mm faders
- Formats: 16, 24, 32 and 40 channels
- 8 audio groups. Assignable from paired routing buttons and pan from channel. Groups 5-8 have XLR outputs, 1-4 are to the mix only. All have inserts
- 8 auxiliary sends. Switchable pre/post fade in blocks: 1-4, 5-8
- 12×2 matrix fed from groups, LR busses and stereo returns
- 4 band EQ with separate sweep and cut/boost on mid bands. HPF @ 100Hz is switchable
- Stereo channels. 16 channel versions had all mono channels. All other models had 4 stereo inputs to the right of the master section. Mic or line source on 2 XLRs or 2 TRS jacks
- 2 stereo returns on TRS line inputs with 60mm fader and routing to group, LR and matrix
- 12 segment bargraph meters on L&R. 4 segment leds on GRP/Aux masters. 3 segment leds on channels. Optional VU meterbridge was available for 24-40 channel versions
- Lamp socket (BNC)
- PSU. Console was supplied with RPS9 rack mounting (2U) linear power supply
Download brochures, user guides and other documents for this product.
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Catalina
The correct operation of this product with macOS Catalina is not yet verified by our development and test departments. As a result, macOS Catalina is not currently supported.
As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.