- Dual functionality. GRP/Aux mode switches reverse aux master section with the group faders, giving up to 8 monitor sends with inserts on 100mm faders
- Formats: 16, 24, 32 and 40 channels
- 8 audio groups. Assignable from paired routing buttons and pan from channel. Groups 5-8 have XLR outputs, 1-4 are to the mix only. All have inserts
- 8 auxiliary sends. Switchable pre/post fade in blocks: 1-4, 5-8
- 12×2 matrix fed from groups, LR busses and stereo returns
- 4 band EQ with separate sweep and cut/boost on mid bands. HPF @ 100Hz is switchable
- Stereo channels. 16 channel versions had all mono channels. All other models had 4 stereo inputs to the right of the master section. Mic or line source on 2 XLRs or 2 TRS jacks
- 2 stereo returns on TRS line inputs with 60mm fader and routing to group, LR and matrix
- 12 segment bargraph meters on L&R. 4 segment leds on GRP/Aux masters. 3 segment leds on channels. Optional VU meterbridge was available for 24-40 channel versions
- Lamp socket (BNC)
- PSU. Console was supplied with RPS9 rack mounting (2U) linear power supply
Download brochures, user guides and other documents for this product.
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Mojave
In anticipation of the launch of Apple’s latest update to macOS, Mojave, please note the following:
The correct operation of the full, public release of this platform is not yet verified by our development and test departments.
As a result, support for macOS Mojave is not currently offered for this product.
Full software testing and verification will commence following the official launch by Apple. As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.