The GL3800 features an enhanced capability for the latest in live sound mixing, and is truly dual-function with all 10 auxes configurable to fader control with insert point and XLR drive. Available in frame sizes up to 48 channels, with the choice of all mono, 4 or 8 stereo channels, the mixer also includes a meterpod with illuminated VUs, and front and rear ident strips.
This great sounding, well featured console has a familiar, walk-up-and-go layout and responsive feel, giving the engineer the very best of analogue console engineering.
- 24, 32, 40, and 48 channel frames
- A,B,C,D mono/stereo channel options
- LR and M main mixes
- 8 Audio groups with pan and routing to LR and M
- 10 Auxes including a dedicated stereo send with level and pan controls
- 2 multi-function stereo channels each with mic and stereo line inputs
- 2 extra dual stereos provide 4 summed or independent stereo returns
- Fully featured 12×4 Matrix
- Proper dual functionality for FoH, monitor mixing, or both
- Recording capable with channel direct outputs
- M can be used for centre/sub mix, LR mono sum, or engineers wedge
- Matrix external inputs with level trims and common input capability
- Stereo channel mic inputs can cross patch into matrix for ambience feed
- Responsive 4 band, 2 sweep EQ
- 100Hz channel high pass filters
- Individual phantom power and polarity switching
- Integral meterpod with 11 LED-illuminated, moving coil VU meters
- Wide angle LED channel and master meters
- Dedicated stereo monitor meters
- Per channel pre/post fader aux switching for full flexibility
- Front panel pre/post-EQ switches for user preference
- Mutes on all fader masters
- 100mm premium grade dual rail faders
- Assignable talkback to all outputs, includes a talk switch latch mode
- 1kHz oscillator / pink noise generator with external output
- 2-track monitoring and replay to LR
- 3 headphones/earpiece sockets and local monitor outputs
- Electronically balanced XLR outputs with +26dBu drive capability
- Preamp 74dB range with +34dBu input capability for mic or line
- Ultra low noise mix head amp design
- Uses RPS11 high performance, external linear power supply
- Built-in combiner for redundant backup supply
- Individual circuit card assembly with nutted pots
- Sys-Link V2 console input/output linking option
- 4-pin XLR lamp sockets – Allen & Heath LEDlamp available.
Mono / Stereo Channel Options:
A = all mono channels
B = 4 stereos to right of masters
C = 4 stereos on far right side
D = 8 stereos on far right side
Download brochures, user guides and other documents for this product.
SYS-LINK is an Allen and Heath connection standard for linking two analogue consoles together to expand the number of input channels feeding the mixes.
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Catalina
The correct operation of this product with macOS Catalina is not yet verified by our development and test departments. As a result, macOS Catalina is not currently supported.
As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.