FLEXIBLE RELATED FEATURE
- Formats: 24 or 32 inputs (each with 2 dual stereo inputs, giving 52 or 68 inputs to the mix)
- 8 audio groups
- Twin fader, dual path input (100mm ‘A’ path fader, 60mm ‘B’ path fader)
- 2 patchable valve (tube) preamps
- The main fader path is always used for monitoring, eliminating the need for fader swapping
- 6 auxiliary sends, accessible from A or B path
- 4 band EQ with separate controls for sweep and cut/boost on mid bands. Rotary ‘Q’ controls, EQ in/out switching and routing via A or B path
- MIDI mute automation with scenes and groups is provided as standard, together with MMC, allowing control of tape machine functions from the console
- Solo-in-place and PFL
- 2 studio playback feeds
- Control room and alternative speaker feeds
- Peak led metering on channels and 12 segment bargraph meters on groups and LR. A bargraph meterpod was offered as an option
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Catalina
The correct operation of this product with macOS Catalina is not yet verified by our development and test departments. As a result, macOS Catalina is not currently supported.
As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.