FLEXIBLE RELATED FEATURE
- Formats: 24 or 32 inputs (each with 2 dual stereo inputs, giving 52 or 68 inputs to the mix)
- 8 audio groups
- Twin fader, dual path input (100mm ‘A’ path fader, 60mm ‘B’ path fader)
- 2 patchable valve (tube) preamps
- The main fader path is always used for monitoring, eliminating the need for fader swapping
- 6 auxiliary sends, accessible from A or B path
- 4 band EQ with separate controls for sweep and cut/boost on mid bands. Rotary ‘Q’ controls, EQ in/out switching and routing via A or B path
- MIDI mute automation with scenes and groups is provided as standard, together with MMC, allowing control of tape machine functions from the console
- Solo-in-place and PFL
- 2 studio playback feeds
- Control room and alternative speaker feeds
- Peak led metering on channels and 12 segment bargraph meters on groups and LR. A bargraph meterpod was offered as an option
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Mojave
In anticipation of the launch of Apple’s latest update to macOS, Mojave, please note the following:
The correct operation of the full, public release of this platform is not yet verified by our development and test departments.
As a result, support for macOS Mojave is not currently offered for this product.
Full software testing and verification will commence following the official launch by Apple. As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.