GS3V is an 8 group in-line recording console, based on the successful GS3 design but with the bonus of VCA fader level automation.
- VCA fader level automation
- Triangular leds next to channel and master faders indicate null point between VCA amd fader position
- Formats: 16 and 24 channel versions were produced
- 8 audio groups
- 4 FX sends
- 4 stereo returns
- 7 Function keys allow MIDI messages to be learned and stored
- Mute automation. An internal sequencer is synchronised by the use of ‘MIDI clocks’ and uses MIDI song positions to store mutes and snapshots in real time. Up to 32 song memories can be stored
- 2 band EQ on monitor path, 3 band EQ on channel path
Download brochures, user guides and other documents for this product.
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Mojave
In anticipation of the launch of Apple’s latest update to macOS, Mojave, please note the following:
The correct operation of the full, public release of this platform is not yet verified by our development and test departments.
As a result, support for macOS Mojave is not currently offered for this product.
Full software testing and verification will commence following the official launch by Apple. As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.