GS3V is an 8 group in-line recording console, based on the successful GS3 design but with the bonus of VCA fader level automation.
- VCA fader level automation
- Triangular leds next to channel and master faders indicate null point between VCA amd fader position
- Formats: 16 and 24 channel versions were produced
- 8 audio groups
- 4 FX sends
- 4 stereo returns
- 7 Function keys allow MIDI messages to be learned and stored
- Mute automation. An internal sequencer is synchronised by the use of ‘MIDI clocks’ and uses MIDI song positions to store mutes and snapshots in real time. Up to 32 song memories can be stored
- 2 band EQ on monitor path, 3 band EQ on channel path
Download brochures, user guides and other documents for this product.
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Catalina
The correct operation of this product with macOS Catalina is not yet verified by our development and test departments. As a result, macOS Catalina is not currently supported.
As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.