The MixRack is the heart of the iLive system, housing the DSP, most of the I/O, networking and control interfaces. The iDR-32 sits in the middle of the fixed format range with 32 Mic/Line inputs and 16 XLR line outputs.
- 6U fixed format MixRack
- 32 mic/line in, 16 XLR out*
- 64×32 RackExtra DSP with 8 stereo FX
- ACE™ Surface link plus Port B network option
- Built in 3 port Ethernet switch
- Network bridges to Surface via ACE™
- MIDI and PL-Anet ports
- Built in headphone amp with level control
- External iPS10 redundant power supply option
*AES Digital Output Option available, offering 2 AES3 digital stereo outputs in place of 4 analogue line outputs. iDR-32 can be ordered with a single AES Digital Output Option pre-fitted. A retro-fit kit is also available, allowing single or multiple AES Digital Output Options to be fitted. iLive Firmware V1.9 is required for this option.
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Catalina
The correct operation of this product with macOS Catalina is not yet verified by our development and test departments. As a result, macOS Catalina is not currently supported.
As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.