- iDR DSP system
- 16 processing channels (inputs and outputs)
- 2 analogue mic/line inputs on XLR with 20V phantom power
- 4 analogue line inputs on TRS jack
- 4 line outputs on XLR
- iDR-4ST version also available, with XLRs replaced by Euroblock (Phoenix) connectors
- 2 line outputs on TRS jack
- Digital audio expansion ports (8 channels in, 8 channels out)
- Hot Plug‘n’Play PL Series remote controllers
- High quality audio signal path and DSP processing
- Monitor with mouse and ripplethrough capability
Download brochures, user guides and other documents for this product.
Sound Management Brochure
Includes GR and iDR series
Custom Serial String
The iDR can send a user defined serial command when a preset is recalled. An example would be to trigger a video switcher when the iDR routes audio (audio switching).
A microphone connected to an i/p has its level reduced to 0 automatically until a switch is pressed.The switch opens the mic channel which is routed to the required zone(s).
Phantom power needs to be selected in the power up configuration in order to avoid pops and clicks being transmitted to the loudspeakers.
The PL Calculator is a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet that calculates the viability of a PL network.
PL- level control of a remote iDR
It is possible to use a PL device on a local iDR unit to control level and preset recall on a remote iDR unit.
The PL-Anet System
Plug in remote control – connects direct to iDR via CAT5
iDR Series Software
iDR System Manager is a software interface allowing for control and management of iDR units. System Manager enables the operator to Adjust, Set, Store and Recall settings in the iDR Unit(s). A complete system can be designed and realised allowing useful functions such as password protection, offline editing, multiple unit interconnection and function pairing and recalls.
Windows 10 & Mac OS X El Capitan
In anticipation of the public release of Windows 10 and Mac OS X 10.11 ‘El Capitan’, scheduled for July 2015 and fall 2015 respectively, please note that the correct operation of these platforms is not yet verified by our Software Test department. As a result, support for Windows 10 and OS X El Capitan is not currently offered for this Allen & Heath product.
We will update this notice as our test programmes are completed, in the meantime we advise against updating your OS.
Current Release – iDR System Manager v3.73 Maintenance Release
Updates in this release include:
1. Mic-Pre settings not stored in current settings after preset recall – Fixed.
2. PL Chain reset time set back to 1 second.
3. Fixed ‘cannot create orphaned object-PL-11’ bug.
4. Fixed Telnet command strings recognition issue.