When a switch contact closure status is ACTION ON (Pressed) or ACTION OFF (released) various parameters can be controlled within the iDR system:
- Levels [Up/Down] (Input, Output, Crosspoint, Monitor)
- Group Levels [Up/Down] (Input, Output, Crosspoint)
- Mutes [Toggle/On/Off] (Input, Output, Crosspoint, Monitor)
- Preset Recall [offers all associated functions]
- Monitor Select [Inputs/Outputs]
- MIDI Strings – iDR-8 only (a custom MIDI string is sent from the iDR Unit)
- Press Action
- Release Action
- Fire Alarm Interface
- Theme Park Triggering
- Room Dividing
- Custom Paging Panels
- Custom Switches for Level control
- External Equipment interfacing (e.g. Start/Stop for a motor unit utilising a suitable relay interface)
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Mojave
In anticipation of the launch of Apple’s latest update to macOS, Mojave, please note the following:
The correct operation of the full, public release of this platform is not yet verified by our development and test departments.
As a result, support for macOS Mojave is not currently offered for this product.
Full software testing and verification will commence following the official launch by Apple. As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.
iDR Series Software
iDR System Manager is a software interface allowing for control and management of iDR units. System Manager enables the operator to Adjust, Set, Store and Recall settings in the iDR Unit(s). A complete system can be designed and realised allowing useful functions such as password protection, offline editing, multiple unit interconnection and function pairing and recalls.
Windows 10 & Mac OS X El Capitan
In anticipation of the public release of Windows 10 and Mac OS X 10.11 ‘El Capitan’, scheduled for July 2015 and fall 2015 respectively, please note that the correct operation of these platforms is not yet verified by our Software Test department. As a result, support for Windows 10 and OS X El Capitan is not currently offered for this Allen & Heath product.
We will update this notice as our test programmes are completed, in the meantime we advise against updating your OS.
Current Release – iDR System Manager v3.73 Maintenance Release
Updates in this release include:
1. Mic-Pre settings not stored in current settings after preset recall – Fixed.
2. PL Chain reset time set back to 1 second.
3. Fixed ‘cannot create orphaned object-PL-11’ bug.
4. Fixed Telnet command strings recognition issue.
Firmware – Registration Required