The MixRack is the heart of the iLive system, housing the DSP, most of the I/O, networking and control interfaces. The modular iDR10 provides the largest I/O count, format flexibility and RAB2 module for more network options
- Provides the most I/O and network flexibility
- Wide range of I/O modules available
- RAB2 module with Port A and Port B network options
- Choose ACE, ES or MADI for Port A Surface link
- Built in 3 port Ethernet switch
- MIDI and PL-Anet ports
- Word clock interface
- Socket LED indicators for 48V, Mute and PAFL active
- Built in headphone amp with level control
- 4-pin XLR lamp socket
- Built in redundant power module option
- Optional shock mount flight case
Please note existing iDR10 users are encouraged to upgrade to the new DSP RackExtra TWO module. This is required for compatibility with the latest iLive V1.9 firmware. Please see iLive firmware V1.9 Important Notes for more information.
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Mojave
In anticipation of the launch of Apple’s latest update to macOS, Mojave, please note the following:
The correct operation of the full, public release of this platform is not yet verified by our development and test departments.
As a result, support for macOS Mojave is not currently offered for this product.
Full software testing and verification will commence following the official launch by Apple. As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.