The Surface is simply a controller for the MixRack. It also has an audio rack built into it to conveniently provide local inputs and outputs at the mix position. It features a large analogue style, one control per function processing block, TouchScreen, name and colour virtual ‘write-on’ strip, banks of motorised faders with independent layers, SoftKeys, built-in headphones, local monitor and talkback. The flagship iLive-176 is the biggest of the modular series and allows a variety of audio I/O modules, network formats and redundant power supply options, and is shipped in a touring flight case.
- Largest, top of the range modular Surface
- 44 faders – 3 banks, 4 layers = 176 control strips
- Up to 32 audio sockets
- Wide range of I/O module options
- Optional RAB2 module with Port A and Port B network options
- Choose network option for Port A MixRack link
- Port B can be loaded with M-MMO card option
- Built in 3 port Ethernet switch
- MIDI and PL-Anet ports
- Word clock interface
- Socket LED indicators for 48V, Mute and PAFL
- External iPS10 redundant power supply option
- Touring grade flight case
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Mojave
The correct operation of this product with macOS Mojave is not yet verified by our development and test departments. As a result, macOS Mojave is not currently supported.
As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.