iLive MixPad OVERVIEW
iLive MixPad is an engineer’s mixing tool providing easily portable wireless mobile control for the iLive digital mixing system. It is the perfect companion to the iLive Surface or Editor, giving you the freedom to walk the room or stage and control the sound right where it is needed. It provides a very visual and intuitive multi-touch virtual control surface giving you quick access to the mix sends and channel processing, full signal metering and the ability to configure custom strip layouts to work the way you prefer.
Purchase the Full MixPad App from the Apple Store.
Get the Offline MixPad App from the Apple Store. This free version does not connect to the iLive and it does not save any settings, but it does let you get a feel for how the application looks and works.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
MixPad is intended for working with the mix and channel processing. Things you can control:
– Access any input channel, mix master, FX send or return, or DCA
– Fader levels, mutes, pan and image controls
– Aux and Matrix sends and Pre/Post switching
– DCA and mix assignments
– Preamp Gain, Pad and 48V
– Trim, HPF, Gate, PEQ, GEQ, Comp, Lime/De-Esser, Delays
– Name and colour channels
– RTA and PAFL with the GEQ
– Create Custom strips for personalised channel layout
– Personalise the MixPad colour scheme
V1.90 adds new features and improvements:
– Tap Tempo control for Delay FX
– Stereo Aux Pan control
– Ability to add blank spaces in Custom Layers
– Assign up to 32 strips in Custom Layers
MixPad is not intended for system setup or memory access. The following functions are not available on MixPad and require an iLive Surface or laptop running iLive Editor:
– Input PAFL
– FX parameter control
– Input source, insert and output patchbay
– Channel ganging
– Aux source routing options
– Library, Scene and Show memory store and recall
– Scene Safes edit
– Signal Generator
– System configuration, options and preferences
– User Profiles
MixPad currently does not support:
– xDR-16 audio expanders (will see the xDR channels but not its Preamps)
– Dual-Rack (will not see the Slave channels)
An iLive MixRack running V1.9 or higher version firmware and available via a wireless router (wireless access point).
Download iLive MixPad for iPad
Purchase the Full MixPad App from the Apple Store. More here.
Get the Offline MixPad App from the Apple Store.
This free version does not connect to the iLive and it does not save any settings, but it does let you get a feel for how the application looks and works. More here.