iLive OneMix OVERVIEW
- Provides access to just one mono or stereo Aux mix
- Prevents access to the other monitors and FoH main mix
- Can be configured to provide as much or as little control as needed
- Can be password protected
- Can run multiple iPads alongside iLive MixPad, Editor and Surface
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Logon as a User provides control of:
– Aux master level, mute and limiter
– Aux master PEQ, GEQ and Comp if enabled
– Send levels and stereo pan to the Aux
– Send Mute, Gate, PEQ, GEQ, Comp if enabled
Logon as Admin allows custom setup:
– Set a OneMix session name to identify the user
– Choose an Aux mix
– Assign up to 4 custom layers
– Assign up to 32 strips per layer
– Assign sends – Inputs, FX returns, Groups
– Assign blank spaces in layers
– Name each layer
– Enable or disable channel processing per layer
OneMix does not support Dual-Rack (will not see the Slave channels).
iPad with iOS5 or higher. Any iLive MixRack running firmware version V1.90 or higher, and with a suitable Wi-Fi router (wireless access point) connected to one of the iLive NETWORK ports. The iLive firmware version maintenance number does not need to be identical to the OneMix version, for example
OneMix V1.90 will run on iLive V1.91.