The Surface is simply a controller for the MixRack. It also has an audio rack built into it to conveniently provide local inputs and outputs at the mix position. It features a large analogue style, one control per function processing block, TouchScreen, name and colour virtual ‘write-on’ strip, banks of motorised faders with independent layers, SoftKeys, built-in headphones, local monitor and talkback. The iLive-T80 provides all iLive functionality in a cost-effective, light weight chassis with fixed format I/O.
- Small footprint fixed format Surface
- 20 faders – 2 banks, 4 layers = 80 control strips
- 8 in, 8 out audio
- In = 4x TRS line, 2x phono, 1x SPDIF
- Out = 4x TRS line, 2x phono, 1x SPDIF, monitor TRS
- TB mic can be patched to talkback or channels
- ACE™ Surface link (audio and control over single CAT5)
- Built in 2 port Ethernet switch
- MIDI port
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Catalina
The correct operation of this product with macOS Catalina is not yet verified by our development and test departments. As a result, macOS Catalina is not currently supported.
As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.