With the same functionality as its larger sister models, the WZ3 12:2 embodies the ultimate multipurpose compact mixer, with 2 extra dual stereo inputs for stereo sources such as keyboards or CD players.
Now in its 3rd generation, the legendary MixWizard range builds on its market leading status by adding a new mic preamp design and advanced grounding scheme, which both further enhance sonic quality. Other improvements include individual phantom power switches, channel signal indicators, lamp socket and backup supply capability.
- 8 mic/line inputs with balanced XLR/TRS jack, and direct output
- 100mm faders throughout
- 2 dual stereo inputs – featuring separate gain and ‘on’ switches allowing each input to be selected individually or mixed together.
- One pair on each channel can be routed directly to the L&R mix for even more versatility
- 4-band EQ – comprehensive equalisation with 2 sweepable mids
- 6 auxiliary sends – 2 pre, 2 switched, 2 post fade (may be reconfigured)
- 2 stereo returns – on TRS jack
- Pluggable jumpers – for user configurability
- Dedicated mono output fader with innovative mode for control of aux fed subs
- Independent A-B output to feed any number of applications, including a 2-track recorder, monitor foldback or speaker fills
- Onboard FX – 16 FX programs with external editing software connected via MIDI
- Mounting – desk or rack mountable, with rotating connector pod
- Sys-Link 2 output option – for connection to other Allen & Heath Sys-Link compatible consoles
MixWizard3 12:2 Documents
Download brochures, user guides and other documents for this product.
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Mojave
In anticipation of the launch of Apple’s latest update to macOS, Mojave, please note the following:
The correct operation of the full, public release of this platform is not yet verified by our development and test departments.
As a result, support for macOS Mojave is not currently offered for this product.
Full software testing and verification will commence following the official launch by Apple. As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.
The internal FX parameters may be edited via MIDI using a PC running the Allen & Heath FX Editor software. Note that the FX processor was changed during production of the latest generation WZ3 models. One version of Editor software is available for the earlier WZ2 and first release of the WZ3. A different version is now available for the more recent WZ3 release. To check which version you need refer to the serial number of your console:
For earlier serial numbers starting W21602… W21202… W31602… W31202 download Wizard FX Editor software V1.01: Wizard FX Editor Software V1.01
For more recent serial numbers starting W31622… W31222… download Wizard FX Editor software V3.00 Wizard FX Editor Software V3.00
Please read the Release Notes that come with the software before starting. For information on using your own MIDI hardware or software to edit the FX parameters please refer to the MIDI specification document below.
To read the WZ FX Editor v3.00 Release Notes please click here