WZ3 20S is a favourite mixer for small broadcast studios, internet radio stations, project studios and stereo sub-mixing. Featuring the WZ3 preamp and responsive EQ, the WZ3 20S provides 12 channels with no fewer than 4 mono and 18 stereo sources.
Now in its 3rd generation, the legendary MixWizard range builds on its market leading status by adding a new mic preamp design and advanced grounding scheme, which both further enhance sonic quality. Other improvements include individual phantom power switches, channel signal indicators, lamp socket and backup supply capability.
- 4 mic/line mono inputs featuring the WZ3 low-noise preamp – with balanced XLR/TRS jacks and direct outputs
- 8 dual stereo input channels, each with TRS jack ‘A’ and XLR ‘B’ inputs. These may be mixed together into the channel or mode switched to provide up to 16 independent sources to the mix – ideal for multi-stereo keyboard and recording applications
- 2 stereo returns on TRS jack, one with fader and aux sends
- Responsive 4-band EQ with 2 sweepable mids and in/out switching
- 6 auxiliary sends – switchable pre/post fader. All can be accessed at the same time
- Internal option to configure auxes for creating stereo mixes, for example recording stereo IEM or keyboard sub mixing to FOH
- Dedicated mono output fader with innovative mode for control of aux-fed subs, dedicated C mix, or other main mix feed
- Stereo AB output for additional mix or local monitor output
- Sys-Link 2 output option for connection to other Allen & Heath Sys-Link compatible consoles
- 100mm faders on all input channels and main outputs
- User wiring options for fader start and mic live monitor muting using the AB output
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Mojave
In anticipation of the launch of Apple’s latest update to macOS, Mojave, please note the following:
The correct operation of the full, public release of this platform is not yet verified by our development and test departments.
As a result, support for macOS Mojave is not currently offered for this product.
Full software testing and verification will commence following the official launch by Apple. As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.