The SC Plus family of modular mixers was designed for touring and installed live sound roles, and can also be used for multi-track recording.
There were several types of input module and a choice of 2 output sections for SC Plus:
M110A – standard input module with 4 band fixed EQ
M115A – input module with 4 band EQ with sweepable mid bands
M160A – stereo input module with 3 band fixed EQ
M120 – standard output module with 4 subgroup outputs and 8 monitor sections
M126 – As M120 but also offers 4×4 matrix
M156 – talkback / oscillator module
- Formats: SC Plus was available in 16, 24 and 32 channel frame sizes, with a choice of input and output modules (see above). It was also possible to order the console part-loaded for later expansion
- 4 Audio groups. Assigned from paired routing buttons and pan from channels
- 4 Auxiliaries. 2 post fade and 2 pre fade. Can be individually set pre/post fade via internal links
- 4 band fixed EQ on M110A module. 4 band EQ with sweepable mids on M115A module
- Stereo modules. M160A modules have 3 band fixed EQ
- 4×4 Matrix. M126 output module includes matrix fed from groups
- Lamp. A BNC lamp socket is provided
- PSU. RPS1 rack mounting external linear power supply
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Mojave
In anticipation of the launch of Apple’s latest update to macOS, Mojave, please note the following:
The correct operation of the full, public release of this platform is not yet verified by our development and test departments.
As a result, support for macOS Mojave is not currently offered for this product.
Full software testing and verification will commence following the official launch by Apple. As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.