The SC Plus family of modular mixers was designed for touring and installed live sound roles, and can also be used for multi-track recording.
There were several types of input module and a choice of 2 output sections for SC Plus:
M110A – standard input module with 4 band fixed EQ
M115A – input module with 4 band EQ with sweepable mid bands
M160A – stereo input module with 3 band fixed EQ
M120 – standard output module with 4 subgroup outputs and 8 monitor sections
M126 – As M120 but also offers 4×4 matrix
M156 – talkback / oscillator module
- Formats: SC Plus was available in 16, 24 and 32 channel frame sizes, with a choice of input and output modules (see above). It was also possible to order the console part-loaded for later expansion
- 4 Audio groups. Assigned from paired routing buttons and pan from channels
- 4 Auxiliaries. 2 post fade and 2 pre fade. Can be individually set pre/post fade via internal links
- 4 band fixed EQ on M110A module. 4 band EQ with sweepable mids on M115A module
- Stereo modules. M160A modules have 3 band fixed EQ
- 4×4 Matrix. M126 output module includes matrix fed from groups
- Lamp. A BNC lamp socket is provided
- PSU. RPS1 rack mounting external linear power supply
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Catalina
The correct operation of this product with macOS Catalina is not yet verified by our development and test departments. As a result, macOS Catalina is not currently supported.
As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.