Scepter is a versatile rack mounting mixer, created for use in live sound and installation roles. Scepter’s success paved the way for the later GL2 and MixWizard series, meeting a growing demand for high quality in a compact, rackmount console.
- 10 mono inputs with switching between individual +48V phantom power switching, mic and line signals, pad, 4 aux sends, 3 band EQ with swept mid and HPF, pan, mute switch and led, pfl, peak and signal present metering and 100mm fader
- 4 auxiliary sends (A,B,C,D). A&B are pre fader, pre EQ. C&D are post fader. Individual auxes can be set to pre/post fader via internal links
- 3 band EQ with separate for sweep and cut/boost on mid band and corner frequency switching on LF between 60Hz and 120Hz. EQ in/out switching and HPF (hi-pass filter) switch giving -12dB per octave cut off with a corner frequency of 80Hz
- 4 EFX returns with pfl, level and pan controls to the LR mix
- 2 stereo returns with pfl, level and balance controls to the LR mix. Summed mono aux sends to A and B for wet monitoring
- Peak and signal present led metering on channels. 10 segment bargraph metering on L and R outputs
- Independent stereo output (pre LR faders, internally switchable post LR faders)
- Independent mono output (pre LR faders, internally switchable post LR faders)
- Lamp. BNC 12v connector for lamp
- PSU. MPS8P external linear power supply. Also compatible with MPS9 and RPS9
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Catalina
The correct operation of this product with macOS Catalina is not yet verified by our development and test departments. As a result, macOS Catalina is not currently supported.
As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.