Scepter is a versatile rack mounting mixer, created for use in live sound and installation roles. Scepter’s success paved the way for the later GL2 and MixWizard series, meeting a growing demand for high quality in a compact, rackmount console.
- 10 mono inputs with switching between individual +48V phantom power switching, mic and line signals, pad, 4 aux sends, 3 band EQ with swept mid and HPF, pan, mute switch and led, pfl, peak and signal present metering and 100mm fader
- 4 auxiliary sends (A,B,C,D). A&B are pre fader, pre EQ. C&D are post fader. Individual auxes can be set to pre/post fader via internal links
- 3 band EQ with separate for sweep and cut/boost on mid band and corner frequency switching on LF between 60Hz and 120Hz. EQ in/out switching and HPF (hi-pass filter) switch giving -12dB per octave cut off with a corner frequency of 80Hz
- 4 EFX returns with pfl, level and pan controls to the LR mix
- 2 stereo returns with pfl, level and balance controls to the LR mix. Summed mono aux sends to A and B for wet monitoring
- Peak and signal present led metering on channels. 10 segment bargraph metering on L and R outputs
- Independent stereo output (pre LR faders, internally switchable post LR faders)
- Independent mono output (pre LR faders, internally switchable post LR faders)
- Lamp. BNC 12v connector for lamp
- PSU. MPS8P external linear power supply. Also compatible with MPS9 and RPS9
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Mojave
In anticipation of the launch of Apple’s latest update to macOS, Mojave, please note the following:
The correct operation of the full, public release of this platform is not yet verified by our development and test departments.
As a result, support for macOS Mojave is not currently offered for this product.
Full software testing and verification will commence following the official launch by Apple. As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.