WZ16:2DX / WZ12:2DX is a general purpose compact console with a rotating connector panel allowing desktop or rack mounting and onboard FX.
- Mic/line inputs with -30dB pad, gain, 4 band EQ with sweepable mids and 100Hz high pass filter, 6 aux sends, pan, channel on switching, peak led, PFL and 100mm fader. Globally selectable +48V phantom power
- WZ12:2DX has 2 stereo channels with 4 band EQ, dual inputs with individual gain
- 6 aux sends, 1-4 switchable pre/post fade, 5-6 fixed post fade
- A-B output, configurable as alternative L-R out, mono out or local monitor feed
- 4 band EQ on mic/line inputs with separate controls for sweep and cut/boost on mid bands.
- 2 stereo returns with routing to aux 1 and L-R
- 12 segment, 3 colour led metering for L-R and PFL. Peak leds on all channels
- On-board digital FX
- Auto-voltage sensing power supply to avoid rewiring or resetting the voltage when travelling overseas
- Variable level send from ST1 to aux2 as well as to aux1
WZ16:2DX / WZ12:2DX Documents
Download brochures, user guides and other documents for this product.
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Mojave
In anticipation of the launch of Apple’s latest update to macOS, Mojave, please note the following:
The correct operation of the full, public release of this platform is not yet verified by our development and test departments.
As a result, support for macOS Mojave is not currently offered for this product.
Full software testing and verification will commence following the official launch by Apple. As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.