WZ16:2DX / WZ12:2DX is a general purpose compact console with a rotating connector panel allowing desktop or rack mounting and onboard FX.
- Mic/line inputs with -30dB pad, gain, 4 band EQ with sweepable mids and 100Hz high pass filter, 6 aux sends, pan, channel on switching, peak led, PFL and 100mm fader. Globally selectable +48V phantom power
- WZ12:2DX has 2 stereo channels with 4 band EQ, dual inputs with individual gain
- 6 aux sends, 1-4 switchable pre/post fade, 5-6 fixed post fade
- A-B output, configurable as alternative L-R out, mono out or local monitor feed
- 4 band EQ on mic/line inputs with separate controls for sweep and cut/boost on mid bands.
- 2 stereo returns with routing to aux 1 and L-R
- 12 segment, 3 colour led metering for L-R and PFL. Peak leds on all channels
- On-board digital FX
- Auto-voltage sensing power supply to avoid rewiring or resetting the voltage when travelling overseas
- Variable level send from ST1 to aux2 as well as to aux1
WZ16:2DX / WZ12:2DX Documents
Download brochures, user guides and other documents for this product.
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Catalina
The correct operation of this product with macOS Catalina is not yet verified by our development and test departments. As a result, macOS Catalina is not currently supported.
As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.