WZ16:2 is a general purpose compact console with a rotating connector panel allowing desktop or rack mounting.
- 16 mic/line inputs with -30dB pad, gain, 4 band EQ with sweepable mids and 100Hz high pass filter, 6 aux sends, pan, channel on switching, peak led, PFL and 100mm fader. Globally selectable +48V phantom power
- 6 aux sends, 1-4 switchable pre/post fade, 5-6 fixed post fade
- A-B output, configurable as alternative L-R out, mono out or local monitor feed
- 4 band EQ on mic/line inputs with separate controls for sweep and cut/boost on mid bands.
- 2 stereo returns with routing to aux 1 and L-R
- 12 segment, 3 colour led metering for L-R and PFL. Peak leds on all channels
- PSU. Internal linear power supply
Download brochures, user guides and other documents for this product.
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Catalina
The correct operation of this product with macOS Catalina is not yet verified by our development and test departments. As a result, macOS Catalina is not currently supported.
As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.
The internal FX parameters may be edited via MIDI using a PC running the Allen & Heath FX Editor software. Note that the FX processor was changed during production of the latest generation WZ3 models. One version of Editor software is available for the earlier WZ2 and first release of the WZ3. A different version is now available for the more recent WZ3 release. To check which version you need refer to the serial number of your console:
For earlier serial numbers starting W21602… W21202… W31602… W31202 download Wizard FX Editor software V1.01: Wizard FX Editor Software V1.01
For more recent serial numbers starting W31622… W31222… download Wizard FX Editor software V3.00 Wizard FX Editor Software V3.00
Please read the Release Notes that come with the software before starting. For information on using your own MIDI hardware or software to edit the FX parameters please refer to the MIDI specification document below.
To read the WZ FX Editor v3.00 Release Notes please click here