This 3-channel mixer has a feature set that is second-to-none at this level. The famous Xone VCF is included, with high-pass, band-pass and low-pass filter switching, resonance control and tap programmable low frequency oscillator, while all filter settings can be saved to any of four digital recall setting (DRS) memories giving unprecedented control over the music.
Combined with the renowned Xone sound quality, the Xone:32 is a class act, and is also one of the few small format mixers around which is good enough for installation in the professional club circuit.
- 3 dual stereo channels with switchable line and RIAA phono inputs
- Aux send from every channel for monitors or FX sends
- VCF system with frequency and resonance controls
- LFO filter frequency control with tap tempo control
- DRS™ Digital Recall System with 4 user programmable presets for filter FX
- 3-band EQ with +6dB boost and -26dB cut
- VCA crossfader with contour control, reverse and bypass switches
- Intelligent Transmute Control on either side of crossfader
- Separate main mix, record, booth and headphones monitor outputs
- Mic input on XLR connector
- Advanced cue system with interlock and cue/mix fader for performance preview
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Catalina
The correct operation of this product with macOS Catalina is not yet verified by our development and test departments. As a result, macOS Catalina is not currently supported.
As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.