This 3-channel mixer has a feature set that is second-to-none at this level. The famous Xone VCF is included, with high-pass, band-pass and low-pass filter switching, resonance control and tap programmable low frequency oscillator, while all filter settings can be saved to any of four digital recall setting (DRS) memories giving unprecedented control over the music.
Combined with the renowned Xone sound quality, the Xone:32 is a class act, and is also one of the few small format mixers around which is good enough for installation in the professional club circuit.
- 3 dual stereo channels with switchable line and RIAA phono inputs
- Aux send from every channel for monitors or FX sends
- VCF system with frequency and resonance controls
- LFO filter frequency control with tap tempo control
- DRS™ Digital Recall System with 4 user programmable presets for filter FX
- 3-band EQ with +6dB boost and -26dB cut
- VCA crossfader with contour control, reverse and bypass switches
- Intelligent Transmute Control on either side of crossfader
- Separate main mix, record, booth and headphones monitor outputs
- Mic input on XLR connector
- Advanced cue system with interlock and cue/mix fader for performance preview
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Mojave
In anticipation of the launch of Apple’s latest update to macOS, Mojave, please note the following:
The correct operation of the full, public release of this platform is not yet verified by our development and test departments.
As a result, support for macOS Mojave is not currently offered for this product.
Full software testing and verification will commence following the official launch by Apple. As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.