Here’s where it all started. As the first model in the range, the Xone:464 paved the way with superior sound and build quality never seen before in a DJ mixer. A dedicated club mixer, designed to please both club technicians and the performing DJ, its combination of versatility and fine craftsmanship mean it is still the first choice for venues where DJ’s and engineers are serious about their music.
It shares the same solid construction as Allen & Heath’s pro touring desks, so venues can depend on it for outstanding audio and reliability, whilst the renowned Xone analogue filters and 4-band asymmetric EQ make it an incredibly creative tool for DJ’s to enjoy. The 4 fully-featured mic/line inputs mean live performers can join the mix, adding a new dimension to the stunning feature set.
- 4 fully-featured mono/mic performance channels with 100mm faders
- 6 dual stereo channels with RCA and TRS sources on each channel
- 2 independent outputs on XLR or TRS, with full metering
- 6 aux sends from every channel for monitors or FX sends
- 4 stereo, 2 mono zone outputs with rotary control
- VCF system – 2 independent stereo filters with frequency and resonance control
- 4-band EQ with +6dB and -26dB cut
- 2 headphone outputs, split cue, mono sum button, booth output
- P&G easy change professional VCA crossfader
- Comprehensive booth monitor system
- Sys-Link option to connect to other A&H mixers
- Desk or 19” rack mount
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Mojave
In anticipation of the launch of Apple’s latest update to macOS, Mojave, please note the following:
The correct operation of the full, public release of this platform is not yet verified by our development and test departments.
As a result, support for macOS Mojave is not currently offered for this product.
Full software testing and verification will commence following the official launch by Apple. As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.