XONE XD2-53 OVERVIEW
Like Allen & Heath’s Xone series mixers, Xone headphones are the first choice for many of the world’s top DJs. The XD2-53s have a circumaural design, providing excellent isolation from ambient noise, making them ideal for DJ’s working in loud environments. The 53mm drivers deliver an extremely high performance, with an extended low frequency response. The rotating earpieces with soft earpads allow easy one-ear monitoring and the adjustable, metal reinforced headband ensures excellent wearing comfort. Xone XD2-53s come in a stylish new gunmetal finish and feature a detachable coiled cable.
- Designed to excel in high noise DJ booth environments
- Touring grade build quality, including metal reinforced headband
- 53mm diameter drivers with high power neodymium magnet design
- Detachable coiled cable with 3.5mm connector and ¼” jack adaptor
- Rotating earpieces for easy one-ear monitoring
- Folding design for portability
- Carry pouch included
- Type: Closed-back Dynamic (circumaural isolation design)
- Driver Diameter: 53mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Frequency Response: 5 – 33,000Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 3,500mW
- Sensitivity: 105dB/mW at 1kHz
- Impedance: 36 ohms
- Weight: 350g
- Cable Length: 1.2m (Coiled) / Max 3.0m
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Catalina
The correct operation of this product with macOS Catalina is not yet verified by our development and test departments. As a result, macOS Catalina is not currently supported.
As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.