Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
To be based at our UK HQ in beautiful Cornwall, we are looking for an experienced (3 years +) Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and monitoring of our online marketing efforts through various platforms, including our own website, direct email and social media.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will have hands-on experience of all areas of digital marketing and understand its value in forging customer relationships and driving revenue. You will have up-to-date digital knowledge and be brimming with great ideas to reinforce our marketing efforts.
Job Title - Digital Marketing Executive
Department - Marketing
Role Type - Permanent
Salary - Dependent on experience
Based - Allen & Heath HQ - Cornwall - UK
- Assist in the creation and execution of digital strategies for the brand and individual product lines
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media – including specific product awareness and traffic driving campaigns
- Launch online adverts through Google Adwords, Youtube, Facebook etc. to increase product awareness
- Set-up automated marketing email campaigns to drive the customer journey from awareness to purchase
- Ensure our customer databases are well maintained and users are appropriately segmented and tagged for marketing purposes
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website as required
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of analytics tools
- Educated to degree level or equivalent level of experience
- Proven experience (3 Years) as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C & B2B social media, email campaigns, Adwords (inc. Retargetting) and Youtube advertising
- Experience of implementing integrated digital campaigns utilising multiple platforms and tools
- Relevant reporting of metrics as part of campaign analysis and development
- Experience of using professional image editing and design software.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Collaborative team worker with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Creative and driven to keep on top of the latest developments in digital
Please apply now for immediate consideration by email to email@example.com including a CV and cover letter stating why you feel you are most suitable for the role, and detailing what you feel your most significant contributions will be in the short, medium, and long term.
To apply for this position, you must already have the right to work in the UK.
Please note that the role is based at our HQ in Cornwall, UK.