SQ4You is a personal mixing app to accompany SQ series mixers, allowing up to 8 performers to control their own monitor mixes from their Android or iOS devices and freeing the audio engineer to focus on the front-of-house sound.
SQ4You’s main ‘Four Wheel Drive’ view is designed to be big, bold and easy to use, providing straightforward level controls over 4 groups, a master level and mute. Double tapping on a group gives access to more granular controls, including individual channel metering, send levels and stereo pan. Groups can be custom named for quick recognition and channels can be assigned to groups via simple checkboxes, allowing the user to create their perfect custom mix.
– Available for Android and iOS (iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch) –
– Compatible with all SQ series mixers –
– Up to 8 devices running SQ4You simultaneously* –
– Select one of SQ’s 12 mono or stereo mixes to control –
– Assign which sources to control (Channels, FX returns, Groups) –
– View channel numbers, names and meters –
– Assign up to 4 groups of sources to level control wheels –
– Create a ‘Me’ group for quick control of your own channels –
– Custom name each group –
– Control the mix master level and mute, PEQ, GEQ and compressor –
– Control the mix send levels and pan –
* The maximum number of SQ remote apps that can be connected is 8, with a maximum of 2 instances of SQ-MixPad. For example, you could connect 2 instances of SQ-MixPad and 6 instances of SQ4You, or 1 instance of SQ-MixPad and 7 instances of SQ4You.