Personal Mixing App for SQ
The SQ MixPad app is available for free on iOS, Android, Windows and macOS platforms.
In Online mode, it provides wired or wireless control of the main mixing functions. This enables the engineer to mix from different listening positions, set up monitor mixes from the stage, or just add extra local control.
In Offline mode, you can store and manage scenes and shows, edit strip assignments and channel lists, transfer files to USB devices (PC and Mac only), or push/pull the show directly to/from the mixer.
– Available for Android and iOS (iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch) –
– Compatible with all SQ series mixers –
– Up to 8 devices running SQ4You simultaneously* –
– Select one of SQ’s 12 mono or stereo mixes to control –
– Assign which sources to control (Channels, FX returns, Groups) –
– View channel numbers, names and meters –
– Assign up to 4 groups of sources to level control wheels –
– Create a ‘Me’ group for quick control of your own channels –
– Custom name each group –
– Control the mix master level and mute, PEQ, GEQ and compressor –
– Control the mix send levels and pan –
* The maximum number of SQ remote apps that can be connected is 8, with a maximum of 2 instances of SQ-MixPad. For example, you could connect 2 instances of SQ-MixPad and 6 instances of SQ4You, or 1 instance of SQ-MixPad and 7 instances of SQ4You.