Link processing and parameters across multiple input channels
THE 'DYNAMIC TRIO'
New add-ons available now
3 & 4-band Multiband Compressors
- New RackFX add-ons available from shop.allen-heath.com
- Use up to 8 instances of these dynamic power tools
- Insert on input channels, groups, auxiliaries or the main mix
More info here: https://www.allen-heath.com/key-series/sq/sq-add-on-processing
AND THERE'S MORE...
- Store and recall individual scenes and libraries to USB storage
- Mono matrix option: switch between mono and stereo in the same way as all other mixes
- Socket control from I/O screen: adjust gain, phantom power and pad settings directly from the I/O screen, even on sockets not assigned to input channels
- New SoftKey and Soft Rotary options: Send MIDI note and program change messages, control the listen level for monitoring
- ‘Screen follows surface’ option: Just tweak the dedicated controls to switch between processing screens
- ‘Preamp on surface’ option: Prevent accidental gain adjustments by locking the preamp control to trim
- Sockets on channel strips: See which sockets are patched to a channel with a couple of presses of the ‘View’ key
- Touch and drag all on-screen lists for faster navigation
- Copy/Paste/Reset scenes
- Updated on-screen keyboard
- Performance meter for SQ-Drive devices added
- Improvements to networking and network setup
- Support for the DX32 modular expander
SQ Firmware Release V1.4.1
V1.4.1 is a maintenance release for SQ mixers.
NOTE: Users updating from V1.1.0 must use shop.allen-heath.com to get a free add-on key for the Tube Stage Preamp.
Free and Open Source Software Declaration
This product contains free and open source software. For licensing information please click here.
Windows ASIOTM/WDM Driver
Please read the driver release notes before running the installer.
ASIO is a trademark and software of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
SQ mixers are Core Audio compliant on macOS (no driver required) and support macOS 10.12 (Sierra) or higher.
DAW Control Driver
Allen & Heath DAW Control allows compatible Allen & Heath mixers to control DAW software on Mac OS or Windows and emulate popular HUI or Mackie Control protocols. For further information please see the DAW Control Help.
For the SQ mixer MIDI specification please refer to the SQ MIDI Protocol document.
About this release
V1.70 introduces support for HUI/MCU channel strip LCD naming for SQ and CC Translator maps for Qu, SQ & dLive.
Current Version - Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 - released July 2018
Remember to register in the shop to get your FREE Tube Stage Preamp and get 10% OFF your first purchase with code VIP10.