Xone:4D is a unique DJ workstation combining a high quality analogue DJ mixer with extended software controller functionality. The 20-channel USB2 soundcard provides multiple routing options, enabling vast capabilities for live recording, sampling and playback. For the DJ who requires extended MIDI control of up to 4 software decks simultaneously, 4D is a luxurious hybrid controller to elevate your performance.
- 4 multi-input stereo channels
- Switchable phono or line input stages, RIAA preamps on 3 channels
- Soundcard output routing switches for each channel
- 3-band total kill EQ +6dB to off
- 2 FX sends, FX1 with pre/post selection
- 2 analogue VCF filters – low, band & high-pass, resonance, frequency and ‘on’ switch
- 2 stereo returns
- BPM LED display
- Headphone monitor (3.5mm and 1/4″ sockets) with mix/cue control
- Assignable LFO editable waveform
- Mic input on XLR with level control and 2-band EQ, routable directly to soundcard
USB 2.0 Soundcard:
- 20 channel 96 kHz/24-bit USB 2.0
- PC and Mac drivers
- 10 in/10 out (4 analogue + 1 digital stereo inputs and outputs)
- Soundcard inputs fed from mic, FX1, FX2, main mix or stereo channels 1-4 pre or post fade
- Total of 227 mappable MIDI messages can be sent from select mixer controls
- Shift mode function for double layer
- Compatible with any software that has MIDI assignable functions
- 105 MIDI controls, including dedicated MIDI sections containing:
- 8x60mm linear faders
- 16 detented rotary pots
- 50 switches
- 2 jog wheels
- 8 illuminated push switches
Download brochures, user guides and other documents for this product.
Here you can download the latest Device Drivers and Firmware for your XONE:4D.
macOS High Sierra
Please note that the correct operation of macOS High Sierra (10.13) is not yet verified by our Software Test department. As a result, support for macOS High Sierra is not currently offered for this Allen & Heath product.
We will update this notice as our test programmes are completed, in the meantime we advise against updating your OS.
Mac Device Software
Please read Release Notes included in the Device Software bundle before installing.
macOS Sierra (10.12), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite)
Mac OS X 10.5.8 (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6.3 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7.1 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)