GL2S is a compact, general purpose rackmount mixer. This console was based on the successful GL2 concept, but was designed to accomodate a high number of stereo sources.
- 6 mic/line inputs with 4 band, 2 sweep EQ, 6 aux sends, pan, mute switch and led, pfl switch, peak led and 100mm fader
- 6 stereo inputs, switchable between TRS jack (A) and RCA phono (B) inputs. 4 band fixed EQ, 6 aux sends, pan, mute switch and led, pfl switch, peak led and 100mm fader
- 3 stereo outputs (LR on 100mm faders, ST1 and ST2 on rotary control). ST1 and ST2 can be independent outputs or subgroups to main LR outputs.
- 6 aux sends. Switchable pre/post fade in blocks: 1-4, 5-6.
- 4 band EQ with separate controls for sweep and cut/boost on mid bands (mono channels only). EQ in/out switching
- 2 stereo returns with 2 band EQ, 2 aux sends (5&6), pan, mute switch and led, pfl switch, peak led and 100mm fader
- +48V phantom power switching on mic/line inputs
- Peak LEDs on inputs. 8 segment bargraph meters on main LR outputs
- PSU. Internal linear power supply