GL3 was the first mixer to offer Allen & Heath’s Dual Functionality concept – the ability to configure the console for front-of-house, monitoring or combined roles. It is a 4 group mixer featuring 4 band EQ with swept mids and 6 aux sends with pre/post switching.
- Dual functionality. GRP/Aux mode switches reverse aux master section with the group + LR faders, giving up to 6 monitor sends with inserts on 100mm faders
- Formats: 16 and 24 channels. An 8 channel expander was produced, but this item is no longer available
- 4 audio groups. Assignable from paired routing buttons and pan from channel. Groups have XLR outputs and inserts in GRP mode
- 6 auxiliary sends. Switchable pre/post fade in blocks: 1-4, 5-6
- 4 band EQ with separate controls for sweep and cut / boost on mid bands
- 4 stereo returns on TRS line inputs
- 10 segment bargraph metering on L&R and groups. Signal present and peak leds on channels
- Lamp socket (BNC)
- PSU. External linear power supply (MPS9G)
Download brochures, user guides and other documents for this product.