The GR8A is an 8 channel amplifier, born out of the many requests we received for an amplifier to complement our GR and DR installation mixers.
- Inputs – Inputs 8 balanced XLR @ +4dBu for rated power output. Tamperproof mode switches allow five configurations of common input sourcing. Level control on knob or preset with blanking plug
- Outputs – 8 x 60W into 4 ohms on 2-way phoenix type pluggable screw terminal. 3 colour led output indicator on each channel. Tamperproof mode switches allow bridged pairs of outputs [up to four]. Bridged operation indicators on front panel
- Monitor – 8 position switch to select one of the amplifier outputs as the monitor source in headphones or monitor line out [TRS]. Stereo phones socket wired for mono with sensitivity switch for headphones matching
- Remote Standby – 9-pin D-type female connector provides individual channel mute remote circuit. Uses simple external switches
- Cooling – Temperature – controlled cooling system uses 3-speed fan. 3 colour status indicator on front panel
- Transformer Option – GR8X. Provides up to 8 high quality 70V or 100V line transformers mounted in 2U chassis
- PSU – Internal mains voltage PSU. +/- 24V DC backup input is provided