- Formats: The GS1 was available in a single 32:8:2 format. A meterbridge and an expander module were offered as options – these items are no longer available
- 8 Audio groups. Assigned from paired routing buttons and pan from channels. Groups outs on unbalanced RCA phono connectors
- 5 Auxiliaries. Each channel has access to post fade aux sends 2&3 or 4&5. Aux 1 can be globally switched pre/post fade
- 3 band EQ with separate controls for sweep and cut/boost on mid band
- Tape returns. Level and pan controls send the tape or line input direct to the LR buss
- Mixdown switch – flips input signal from tape return to channel path
- MIDI mutes.
- MIDI machine control (MMC). Function keys allow instant access to tape transport control and patch recall facility for storing mute snapshots. Learn facility allows simple capture of MIDI commands
- 8 segement LED meters on LR, with hi/lo switching to calibrate to input and output operating levels. Optional meterbridge also includes meters for group input and output
- PSU. External linear power supply
Download brochures, user guides and other documents for this product.