The MixRack is the heart of the iLive system, housing the DSP, most of the I/O, networking and control interfaces. The iDR-64 is the biggest of the fixed format range with 64 Mic/Line inputs and 32 XLR line outputs.
- 9U fixed format MixRack
- 4 mic/line in, 32 XLR out*
- Can process 64 in digital mic split applications
- 64×32 RackExtra DSP with 8 stereo FX
- ACE™ Surface link plus Port B network option
- Built in 3 port Ethernet switch
- Network bridges to Surface via ACE™
- MIDI and PL-Anet ports
- Built in headphone amp with level control
- External iPS10 redundant power supply option
AES Digital Output Option available, offering 2 AES3 digital stereo outputs in place of 4 analogue line outputs. iDR-64 can be ordered with a single AES Digital Output Option pre-fitted. A retro-fit kit is also available, allowing single or multiple AES Digital Output Options to be fitted. iLive Firmware V1.9 is required for this option.
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Mojave
In anticipation of the launch of Apple’s latest update to macOS, Mojave, please note the following:
The correct operation of the full, public release of this platform is not yet verified by our development and test departments.
As a result, support for macOS Mojave is not currently offered for this product.
Full software testing and verification will commence following the official launch by Apple. As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.