When a switch contact closure status is ACTION ON (Pressed) or ACTION OFF (released) various parameters can be controlled within the iDR system:
- Levels [Up/Down] (Input, Output, Crosspoint, Monitor)
- Group Levels [Up/Down] (Input, Output, Crosspoint)
- Mutes [Toggle/On/Off] (Input, Output, Crosspoint, Monitor)
- Preset Recall [offers all associated functions]
- Monitor Select [Inputs/Outputs]
- MIDI Strings – iDR-8 only (a custom MIDI string is sent from the iDR Unit)
- Press Action
- Release Action
- Fire Alarm Interface
- Theme Park Triggering
- Room Dividing
- Custom Paging Panels
- Custom Switches for Level control
- External Equipment interfacing (e.g. Start/Stop for a motor unit utilising a suitable relay interface)
iDR Series Software
iDR System Manager is a software interface allowing for control and management of iDR units. System Manager enables the operator to Adjust, Set, Store and Recall settings in the iDR Unit(s). A complete system can be designed and realised allowing useful functions such as password protection, offline editing, multiple unit interconnection and function pairing and recalls.
Windows 10 & Mac OS X El Capitan
In anticipation of the public release of Windows 10 and Mac OS X 10.11 ‘El Capitan’, scheduled for July 2015 and fall 2015 respectively, please note that the correct operation of these platforms is not yet verified by our Software Test department. As a result, support for Windows 10 and OS X El Capitan is not currently offered for this Allen & Heath product.
We will update this notice as our test programmes are completed, in the meantime we advise against updating your OS.
Current Release – iDR System Manager v3.73 Maintenance Release
Updates in this release include:
1. Mic-Pre settings not stored in current settings after preset recall – Fixed.
2. PL Chain reset time set back to 1 second.
3. Fixed ‘cannot create orphaned object-PL-11’ bug.
4. Fixed Telnet command strings recognition issue.
Firmware – Registration Required