The WZ3 14:4:2 is a remarkably dynamic compact mixer, with multi-functionality that allows it to be used for front-of-house, monitors, and live or studio recording.
Now in its 3rd generation, the legendary MixWizard range builds on its market leading status by adding a new mic preamp design and advanced grounding scheme, which both further enhance sonic quality. Other improvements include individual phantom power switches, channel signal indicators, lamp socket and backup supply capability.
- 10 mic/line inputs with balanced XLR/TRS jack and direct output
- Dual functionality – the aux master section can be reversed to provide up to 6 monitor sends, while the mono control and XLR can convert to an engineer’s listen wedge output
- 6 auxiliary sends – switchable pre/post, all can be accessed at the same time
- 4 audio groups – with panned sub grouping and feed to the matrix
- 2 dual stereo inputs each with 4-band EQ, separate gain and ‘on’ switches. Two may be routed direct to LR to provide 4 independent stereo returns
- 4-band EQ – comprehensive equalisation with 2 sweepable mids
- 6×2 matrix – fed from groups 1-4 and LR, featuring an illuminated mute button, level control, and AFL. The matrix can be used to create custom mixes for recording, in-ear monitors, or PA loudspeaker zones
- Oscillator and pink noise generator for line-up and speaker testing
- Pluggable jumpers – for user configurability
- Mounting – desk or rack mountable, with rotating connector pod
- Sys-Link 2 input/output option – for connection to other Allen & Heath Sys-Link compatible consoles
MixWizard3 14:4:2 Documents
Download brochures, user guides and other documents for this product.
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Catalina
The correct operation of this product with macOS Catalina is not yet verified by our development and test departments. As a result, macOS Catalina is not currently supported.
As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.