The WZ3 14:4:2 is a remarkably dynamic compact mixer, with multi-functionality that allows it to be used for front-of-house, monitors, and live or studio recording.
Now in its 3rd generation, the legendary MixWizard range builds on its market leading status by adding a new mic preamp design and advanced grounding scheme, which both further enhance sonic quality. Other improvements include individual phantom power switches, channel signal indicators, lamp socket and backup supply capability.
- 10 mic/line inputs with balanced XLR/TRS jack and direct output
- Dual functionality – the aux master section can be reversed to provide up to 6 monitor sends, while the mono control and XLR can convert to an engineer’s listen wedge output
- 6 auxiliary sends – switchable pre/post, all can be accessed at the same time
- 4 audio groups – with panned sub grouping and feed to the matrix
- 2 dual stereo inputs each with 4-band EQ, separate gain and ‘on’ switches. Two may be routed direct to LR to provide 4 independent stereo returns
- 4-band EQ – comprehensive equalisation with 2 sweepable mids
- 6×2 matrix – fed from groups 1-4 and LR, featuring an illuminated mute button, level control, and AFL. The matrix can be used to create custom mixes for recording, in-ear monitors, or PA loudspeaker zones
- Oscillator and pink noise generator for line-up and speaker testing
- Pluggable jumpers – for user configurability
- Mounting – desk or rack mountable, with rotating connector pod
- Sys-Link 2 input/output option – for connection to other Allen & Heath Sys-Link compatible consoles
MixWizard3 14:4:2 Documents
Download brochures, user guides and other documents for this product.
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Mojave
In anticipation of the launch of Apple’s latest update to macOS, Mojave, please note the following:
The correct operation of the full, public release of this platform is not yet verified by our development and test departments.
As a result, support for macOS Mojave is not currently offered for this product.
Full software testing and verification will commence following the official launch by Apple. As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.