With its dual function front-of-house and monitor mixing modes and 19″ rackmount capability, WZ14:4:2+ certainly meets that brief, but it’s also won the trust of many churches, theatres, bands, film and location recording professionals and others who needed a small, high quality and incredibly flexible mixer.
- Dual functionality. GRP/Aux mode switches reverse aux master section with the group and LR faders, giving up to 6 monitor sends with inserts on 100mm faders. Another under panel switch converts the Mono control and XLR out to an engineer’s listen wedge output
- 10 mic/line inputs with -30dB pad, gain, 4 band EQ with sweepable mids and 100Hz high pass filter, 6 aux sends, pan, channel on switching, peak led, PFL and 100mm fader. Globally selectable +48V phantom power
- 2 dual stereo inputs with independent gain on A and B sources, 4 band fixed EQ, 6 aux sends, balance, channel on switching, peak led, PFL and 100mm fader
- 4 groups, assigned from paired routing buttons and pan from channel. Groups access LR busses via a pan control. Groups have XLR outputs, 3 colour meters and inserts in GRP mode
- 6 aux sends, pre/post fade in blocks: 1-4, 5-6. Aux masters are rotary controls with AFL and can feed XLR outputs with inserts when the GRP/Aux reverse switches are pressed
- 4 band EQ on mic/line inputs with separate controls for sweep and cut/boost on mid bands.
- 4 stereo returns with routing to auxes and L-R (ST1 has routing to aux1, ST2 to aux2 etc)
- 12 segment, 3 colour led metering for L-R and PFL. 4 segment, 3 colour led metering on GRP/Aux. Peak leds on all channels
- 2 track send and return
- PSU. Internal linear power supply
- Larger channel ON buttons with leds to indicate status
- Auto-voltage sensing power supply to avoid rewiring or resetting the voltage when travelling overseas
- Metal TRS jack sockets on the rear panel instead of plastic
- Oscillator and pink noise generator for line-up
WZ14:4:2 MK2 Documents
Download brochures, user guides and other documents for this product.
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Mojave
In anticipation of the launch of Apple’s latest update to macOS, Mojave, please note the following:
The correct operation of the full, public release of this platform is not yet verified by our development and test departments.
As a result, support for macOS Mojave is not currently offered for this product.
Full software testing and verification will commence following the official launch by Apple. As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.