WZ20:8:2 is a compact 8-track console for project studios and location recording. The connector panel can be rotated for desktop or rack mounting.
- 8 mic/line inputs with -20dB pad, 4 band EQ with sweepable mids and in/out switching, 6 aux sends, pan, channel on switch, peak led, PFL switch, routing switches and 100mm fader. +48V phantom switchable globally
- 6 stereo channels with -10dB / +4dB sensitivity switching, 2 band fixed EQ, 6 aux sends, balance, channel on switch, peak led, PFL switch, routing switches and 100mm fader
- 8 tape returns with routing to auxes 1-2 and 6, pan, level, PFL switch, PFL led and tape rev switch
- 6 aux sends, 1-2 (cue) fixed pre fade, 3-4 pre/post switchable, 5-6 fixed post fade
- Mixdown switch reconfigures inputs, giving multitrack signals access to full EQ + insert processing and FX sends
- 4 band EQ on mic/line inputs with separate controls for sweep and cut/boost on mid bands.
- Two 2-track sends and returns. 2-track 1 is on XLRs, 2-track 2 is on TRS jacks
- 12 segment, 3 colour led metering for L-R and PFL. Peak leds on all channels
- 1 kHz oscillator for line-up, level matching and path checking
- PSU. Internal linear power supply
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Mojave
In anticipation of the launch of Apple’s latest update to macOS, Mojave, please note the following:
The correct operation of the full, public release of this platform is not yet verified by our development and test departments.
As a result, support for macOS Mojave is not currently offered for this product.
Full software testing and verification will commence following the official launch by Apple. As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.