WZ20:8:2 is a compact 8-track console for project studios and location recording. The connector panel can be rotated for desktop or rack mounting.
- 8 mic/line inputs with -20dB pad, 4 band EQ with sweepable mids and in/out switching, 6 aux sends, pan, channel on switch, peak led, PFL switch, routing switches and 100mm fader. +48V phantom switchable globally
- 6 stereo channels with -10dB / +4dB sensitivity switching, 2 band fixed EQ, 6 aux sends, balance, channel on switch, peak led, PFL switch, routing switches and 100mm fader
- 8 tape returns with routing to auxes 1-2 and 6, pan, level, PFL switch, PFL led and tape rev switch
- 6 aux sends, 1-2 (cue) fixed pre fade, 3-4 pre/post switchable, 5-6 fixed post fade
- Mixdown switch reconfigures inputs, giving multitrack signals access to full EQ + insert processing and FX sends
- 4 band EQ on mic/line inputs with separate controls for sweep and cut/boost on mid bands.
- Two 2-track sends and returns. 2-track 1 is on XLRs, 2-track 2 is on TRS jacks
- 12 segment, 3 colour led metering for L-R and PFL. Peak leds on all channels
- 1 kHz oscillator for line-up, level matching and path checking
- PSU. Internal linear power supply