General purpose I/O interface for remote control
GPIO is a general purpose IO switching interface for control integration of an AHM matrix processor or dLive/Avantis mixing system and 3rd party hardware, offering 8 opto-isolated inputs and 8 normally open (N/O) relay outputs on Phoenix connectors in addition to 2x +10V DC outputs.
The unit can be installed in a 19” rack (1u / ½ width) or can be operated freestanding, and up to 8 GPIO modules can be connected to a dLive system – directly or via a 100Mb/s network switch – using Cat5 cable.
GPIO functions are programmed using AHM System Manager or dLive Director software (PC or Mac), or via an Avantis mixer or dLive Surface, and can suit a number of applications including EVAC (alarm / system mute), broadcast (on air lights, fader start logic) and theatre automation (curtains, lights).
- Up to 8 networked GPIO units can be added to a AHM/dLive/Avantis system
- Networked Cat5 connection to AHM, Avantis mixer, dLive MixRack or Surface (<100m)
- 8 opto-isolated inputs
- 8 normally open (N/O) relay outputs, one of them configurable to Normally Closed output (N/C)
- Industry standard Phoenix connectors
- Freestanding or rack-mount (1u / ½ Width) operation
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af-2003) compliant
- IO parameters configured via Avantis mixer, or dLive Surface or Director
- 2 10V outputs (500mA max)