General purpose I/O interface for remote control
GPIO is a general purpose IO switching interface for control integration of a dLive system and 3rd party hardware, offering 8 opto-isolated inputs and 8 normally open (N/O) relay outputs on Phoenix connectors in addition to 2x +10V DC outputs.
The unit can be installed in a 19” rack (1u / ½ width) or can be operated freestanding, and up to 8 GPIO modules can be connected to a dLive system – directly or via a 100Mb/s network switch – using Cat5 cable.
GPIO functions are programmed using a dLive Surface or dLive Director software for PC/Mac and can be configured for a number of install and broadcast applications, including EVAC (alarm / system mute), broadcast (on air lights, fader start logic) and theatre automation (curtains, lights).
- Up to 8 networked GPIO units can be added to a dLive system
- Networked Cat5 connection to dLive MixRack or Surface (<100m)
- 8 opto-isolated inputs
- 8 normally open (N/O) relay outputs, one of them configurable to Normally Closed output (N/C)
- Industry standard Phoenix connectors
- Freestanding or rack-mount (1u / ½ Width) operation
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af-2003) compliant
- IO parameters configured via Surface or Director
- 2 10V outputs (500mA max)
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Mojave
In anticipation of the launch of Apple’s latest update to macOS, Mojave, please note the following:
The correct operation of the full, public release of this platform is not yet verified by our development and test departments.
As a result, support for macOS Mojave is not currently offered for this product.
Full software testing and verification will commence following the official launch by Apple. As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.