16 XLR Input / 4 XLR Output – 96kHz Dante
The DT164-W provides 16 microphone preamps and 4 line outputs in a versatile wall-mount design for permanent installation. The reversible mounting frame allows for in-wall or on-wall mounting. With custom brackets, the unit can be fitted in a standard NEMA box, or mounted in a floor pocket for stage use. The IEC mains power inlet can be replaced with a gland module and screw terminals for fixed installation, and a DC 12V backup supply is also provided.
DT164-W offers the acclaimed Allen & Heath preamps, complete with 96kHz converters for best-in-class sound quality over Dante, plus Primary and Secondary ports for daisy-chain or redundancy through secure EtherCon connectors.
Up to 16 units can be added to an AHM-64, SQ, Avantis or dLive system when equipped with an SQ Dante or dLive 96kHz Dante card.
- Dante audio expander, 96kHz / 48kHz
- Wall mount or dip trap installation
- 16 mic preamps on XLR with Phantom Power status LEDs
- 4 XLR Line Outs
- Primary and Secondary Dante ports with locking EtherCon
- Redundant or Switched mode
- Direct preamp control from dLive, Avantis and SQ
- 3 power supply options: 100-230V AC powered on IEC or screw terminal blocks, as well as 12V DC power
- DC power can be used as redundant power supply
- Can fit in a standard NEMA box (custom brackets required)
- Compatible with ACE Backstage 174SLBK stage pocket system
- AES67 compatible
- Dante Domain Manager ready
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Catalina
The correct operation of this product with macOS Catalina is not yet verified by our development and test departments. As a result, macOS Catalina is not currently supported.
As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.