12 XLR Output Analogue/AES Portable DX Expander
Need to get more out of your system? DX012 provides remote output expansion for SQ, Avantis and dLive mixers, and for the AHM-64 audio matrix processor.
Perfect for feeding IEM systems and amplifier racks, DX012 offers both analogue and AES digital output options in a compact 1U form factor.
Each DX012 provides 12 XLR outputs, configurable as:
- 12 analogue line outputs
- 8 analogue line outputs + 4 stereo AES outputs
- 4 analogue line outputs + 8 stereo AES outputs
The DX012 connects via a single Cat5e cable to the dLive Surface, dLive MixRack, AHM-64 mattrix processor, Avantis mixer, SQ mixer or upstream DX expander via a secure EtherCon port.
A second locking EtherCon port is provided for redundant connection to compatible hardware, or for daisy-chaining to a downstream DX expander for additional remote I/O.
- Compatible with SQ, Avantis and dLive systems
- 12 XLR Outputs:
- 1-4 Analogue Line Out
- 5-8 Analogue Line out or AES Digital out (switchable)
- 9-12 Analogue Line out or AES Digital out (switchable)
- AES outputs globally switchable between:
- Cascade mode allows daisy-chaining of up to 2 DX Expanders on each DX port
- Redundant DX connection to compatible hardware
- Multiple DX012 can be added to a system:
- Up to 16 DX012 units can be added to a SQ system
- Up to 16 DX012 units can be added to an Avantis system
- Up to 46 DX012 units can be added to a dLive S Class system
- Up to 22 DX012 units can be added to a dLive C Class system
- Up to 8 DX012 units can be added to an AHM-64 system
- Rack-mounted (1u) or shelf/floor operation
- Plug and Play – no IP addressing required
- Compatible with CAT5e (or higher) cables of up to 100m
- Locking EtherCon ports