12 XLR Output Analogue/AES Portable DX Expander
Need to get more out of your system? DX012 provides remote output expansion for SQ, Avantis and dLive.
Perfect for feeding IEM systems and amplifier racks, DX012 offers both analogue and AES digital output options in a compact 1U form factor.
Each DX012 provides 12 XLR outputs, configurable as:
- 12 analogue line outputs
- 8 analogue line outputs + 4 stereo AES outputs
- 4 analogue line outputs + 8 stereo AES outputs
The DX012 connects via a single Cat5e cable to the dLive Surface, dLive MixRack, Avantis mixer, SQ mixer or upstream DX expander via a secure EtherCon port.
A second locking EtherCon port is provided for redundant connection to compatible hardware, or for daisy-chaining to a downstream DX expander for additional remote I/O.
- Compatible with SQ, Avantis and dLive systems
- 12 XLR Outputs:
- 1-4 Analogue Line Out
- 5-8 Analogue Line out or AES Digital out (switchable)
- 9-12 Analogue Line out or AES Digital out (switchable)
- AES outputs globally switchable between:
- Cascade mode allows daisy-chaining of up to 2 DX Expanders on each DX port
- Redundant DX connection to compatible hardware
- Multiple DX012 can be added to a system:
- Up to 16 DX012 units can be added to a SQ system
- Up to 16 DX012 units can be added to an Avantis system
- Up to 46 DX012 units can be added to a dLive S Class system
- Up to 22 DX012 units can be added to a dLive C Class system
- Rack-mounted (1u) or shelf/floor operation
- Plug and Play – no IP addressing required
- Compatible with CAT5e (or higher) cables of up to 100m
- Locking EtherCon ports
ImportantAllen & Heath + macOS Catalina
The correct operation of this product with macOS Catalina is not yet verified by our development and test departments. As a result, macOS Catalina is not currently supported.
As our test programmes are completed we will update this notice.