The DX88 provides 8 inputs and 8 outputs on Phoenix / Euroblock connectors for fixed installations and is an easy way to add local or remote expansion to AHM Audio Matrix Processors.
8 IN / 8 OUT 96kHz Expander
DX88 is a 96kHz DX expander enabling convenient placement of 8 mic/line inputs and 8 line outputs – via standard Phoenix / Euroblock connectors – wherever you need to get additional analogue audio in and out of a fixed install.
The DX88-P can be placed up to 100m away from the mixer for maximum flexibility of positioning. The expander connects via a single Cat5e cable to the mixer or upstream DX Expander via the DX A port. A second RJ45 port, DX B, is provided for daisy-chaining to a downstream DX Expander for additional remote I/O.
- Compatible with AHM, SQ, Avantis and dLive systems
- 8 Phoenix/Euroblock Inputs with recallable 5-60dB gain, Phantom power and 20dB PAD
- 8 Phoenix/Euroblock Outputs
- Cascade mode
- Multiple DX88-P can be added to a system (up to 8 units on a single DX Hub)
- Optional rack mount kit
- Plug and Play – no IP addressing required
- Compatible with CAT5e (or higher) cables of up to 100m
Rack Mount Kit
An optional rack mount kit is available for installation of up to two DX88-P units in a 1U 19″ slot to interface with analogue equipment such as an AV switcher.
The DX88-P can also be rack mounted alongside a DX Hub or GPIO module by combining the optional rack kit with the DX Hub / GPIO rack kit.