AHM is a family of powerful Audio Matrix Processors supported by a comprehensive ecosystem of scalable I/O, control and Dante solutions. Designed to excel in corporate, retail, hospitality and education environments, AHM matrix processors allow integrators to quickly create systems that build from a single boardroom to a complete campus.
- With our full off-the-shelf ecosystem of control and expansion options, you don’t need to waste time sourcing and configuring third party gear.
- Cut your aftersales callouts with Automatic Firmware Matching – updates to the AHM processor are reflected in all connected IP remote controllers and DX expanders.
- No hidden costs. We don't charge you for apps or slap on extra service fees.
- No compromises. AHM’s powerful fixed architecture lets you apply any and all processing to every one of its inputs and outputs if you so desire – so you never run out of processing and don't waste time juggling resources.
- Easy to Learn. With its slick, smart GUI, AHM System Manager makes creating powerful audio systems easier than ever – no third-party programming or certified training needed.
- Go-to-solution. AHM is a tremendously scalable solution, so invest a little time in it and it’ll become your foundation for everything from bars to banks.
UNCOMPROMISED POWER AND FLEXIBILITY
AHM processors deploy next-generation FPGA technology and 96kHz sample rate, bringing acclaimed Allen & Heath sound quality and sub-millisecond latency to installation. The audio engines have the power to deliver far more processing than the usual open architecture platforms, including 8-band PEQ, gate, compressor and delay on all input channels, and 8-band PEQ, 30-band GEQ, compressor, ANC, source selector, limiter and delay on all zone outputs.
SLink* allows plug 'n play connection to up to 8 remote expanders from Allen & Heath’s extensive Everything I/O range, which includes wall mount, rack and portable options. With hundreds of routable system inputs and outputs, AHM can cater for projects ranging from a single room to large, distributed spaces.
*SLink port built-in on AHM-64, SLink option card for AHM-32 and AHM-16
A WORLD OF CONTROL
An AHM system can be controlled using our range of remote controllers, GPIO and 3rd party devices. With up to 96 IP remote controllers over a standard TCP/IP network, every room can enjoy local volume control, source select and preset recall.
CUSTOM CONTROL APP
Designing the perfect user interface for each type of user has never been so easy. Custom Control is a customizable, cross-platform control app, providing elegant, bespoke control over an AHM system.
- Multiple user interfaces (per user, per device type)
- Custom graphics and background
- Kiosk mode
- BYOD friendly
- Optional password protection
- iOS / Android / Windows / Mac
Touch Panels for Custom Control
Perfect companions for AHM matrix processors, dLive or Avantis systems in installations, CC-7 and CC-10 are control touch panels for desktop or wall mount use. Powered by the Allen & Heath Custom Control app, they can operate as fixed control devices or complementing a BYOD solution. From simple music source selection to level control, preset recall or paging, they offer an alternative to our range of IP remote controllers for applications where a touchscreen interface is preferred.
TRANSFORMING AUDIO INSTALLATIONS
AHM SYSTEM MANAGER
The intuitive AHM System Manager software and AHM’s flexible architecture allow rapid configuration, with no certified programming training required. AHM matrix processors strike a balance between the simplicity and set latency of fixed architecture, and the flexibility normally reserved for open architecture platforms, allowing them to handle sound management, paging, audio distribution, conferencing and speaker processing roles.
GET CERTIFIED -
AHM-64 FREE ONLINE TRAINING
V1.20 is a feature release of AHM firmware and System Manager software. It adds support of AHM-16 and AHM-32, support of the MADI and SLink cards, email notifications, improved Library options and more. Please read the Release Notes before downloading.
The System Manager application includes firmware files for the AHM unit.
Custom Control is a customizable, cross-platform control app, providing elegant, bespoke control over Allen & Heath installed audio systems. For more information on Custom Control and to download the software please see here.
Allen & Heath MIDI Control works by creating virtual MIDI ports in Mac OS or Windows and then connecting these to the mixer either with or without translation. You can send and receive MIDI messages directly to and from the AHM-64 for remote control of mixing parameters, scene changes and other functions.
For more information on MIDI Control and to download the driver please see here.
CONNECT WITH ALLEN & HEATH
If you'd like to speak with a member of our installation team, let us know via the form below.
We'd love to show you how Allen & Heath solutions can aid your next project.